What a month!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 Posted by Dana J.
So, we're all moved into our new home now.

We just have a couple more boxes to unpack, mostly clothes & toys. But, we have been so busy getting it all in perfect, livable condition. It's so crazy how every home needs different things. This house happened to need 5 window Air Conditioner units (no central A/C), and 300 gallons of oil to heat our water (the tank is actually 550 gallons... but, for $3.59/gallon, we decided to fill it up 5/8th to see how much we use). This oil in a house thing, in soooo foreign to me! Who would have thought! Anyway - still more things to do, and then, finally we can take a deep breath! :) I will post pictures of our new place soon....

But first!!! I wanted to get things updated. The weekend before our move, we took a 4.5-day trip to North Carolina - Bringing Baylee's new state count to 7!! :) We all have already been to Maryland, Virgina & North Carolina. But, that's pretty good for B! Baylee just turned 8 months on Monday & she's now been to 7 states plus the District of Columbia!

So, we stayed in a 3-bedroom apartment with Natalie, Eric & Marian. We had the best time! I'm so glad we were all there to celebrate Timmy's MBA graduation from Duke! I'll write more about our trip later this week... But, here are some family pictures after Tim's graduation on Saturday 5/12.

Uncle Timmy with all his nieces & his nephew...
(Aubree & Preston showed their Duke "Blue Devil" spirit)
Aunt Darlene, Nana, Timmy, Papa, LoVida, Uncle Bobby
LoVida, Timmy & Aunt Darlene
Proud parents LoVida & Said (all 3 of their boys have their MBA's now!)
The whole Durham, NC gang, minus me & Natalie... I'm not sure why Natalie isn't in this picture(?).
Big Brother Eric, Natalie & Marian
Brothers... Garrick, Timmy & Eric
The whole Family
Kids with Great Grandparents; Papa & Nana (LoVida's Father & Mother)
My Fam & Tim
Uncle Timmy with Marian, the second picture reflects their true relationship! :)
Papa with Great Granddaughter, Baylee.
Sisters... Natalie & me
Mother & son
Uncle Tim with my kids...
Aubree
Preston
Baylee
Timmy & me
Timmy & Natalie
Timmy & Aunt Darlene
Uncle Bobby & Aunt Betty
And, I'll end the pictures with Timmy & Nana - because I'm sure she'd want it no other way! :)

More to come from our weekend in Durham...
Labels: