Wednesday, April 4, 2012
These are for all my Southern California & Florida friends/family who get consistently good weather ALL year long - but who don't get to see what the cold winter does to all the trees when Spring comes!!
I have probably taken 2,000 pictures of all the tree buds & flowers, that change on a daily basis. I'll venture to say that I don't mind a long, COLD winter, to experience the beauty of a Spring like this!
Here's from a walk we took last week... And these certainly are NOT the end of the "Spring" type pictures... which I'm sure is great news for my Mom, who loves the season changes as much as I do! :)
Cherry Blossoms...
I have no idea what this tree is... But I LOVE them!! They looked really amazing in the Fall too!
*EDIT: I've been doing a little tree research & I'm pretty sure these are 'Bradford Pear Trees'....
*EDIT: I've been doing a little tree research & I'm pretty sure these are 'Bradford Pear Trees'....
Preston & B like their stroller... This was last week & pretty cold, I'm going to guess low 40's (could have "felt" like the high 30's when the wind kicked up).
(I mean... It's pretty OBVIOUS they LOVE their stroller!! Hahaha...
These two can make the most serious faces!! No joke! Geez....)
(I mean... It's pretty OBVIOUS they LOVE their stroller!! Hahaha...
These two can make the most serious faces!! No joke! Geez....)
*The yellow bushes are ALL over New Jersey, all over hills, peoples yards, everywhere, they're called 'Forsythia' bushes...
21.jpg)
21.jpg)
This neighborhood is right behind our apartments... I wish we lived here! :)
Alright... Inside again... It was chilly out there!!!
The 2 little ones help me with my chores... Makes folding all the clothes much more enjoyable!
Baylee likes to eat the clothes as I fold...
They play well together...
Labels:
16.jpg)

18.jpg)
19.jpg)
20.jpg)
22.jpg)
23.jpg)
24.jpg)









Post a Comment