I live with Artists...
Friday, January 20, 2012
So great news...
It's been brought to my attention that it's totally OK that our home is a disaster.... Because, guess what??
It's been brought to my attention that it's totally OK that our home is a disaster.... Because, guess what??
I live with Artists!
I don't know why I never thought of that before...
Today I was informed by my 4-year old that they aren't messy kids... They're just artists!
I didn't realize I was living with ARTISTS!! But now that I look around, yeah... I can see it; classic pieces of art hanging on every door, some on the walls & hey! even drawn right ON the walls...
(hahaha... It made me laugh, so I started taking pictures of it all)
So, now with this new enlightenment, I guess it's ok that the kids are messy... because they're just artists! :)
So, now with this new enlightenment, I guess it's ok that the kids are messy... because they're just artists! :)
I'll need to remember this in the future!
Such wonderful artwork... :)
And then, like every day... the kids play in our closets:
And... On our bed:
I can't believe what a HUGE girl Baylee has become!! Geez... 15 1/2 pounds now!
Baylee & Aubree looking in the mirror...
THIS GUY!!!!
Is ALWAYS with me, I can't ever get rid of him! Hahaha!!! :)
Labels:




















Post a Comment