Funny kids...

Friday, January 20, 2012 Posted by Dana J.

These kids keep me entertained all week... Nothing eventful, just Preston being a goofball, Baylee being sweet & Aubree busy (because she was absent from these pictures)...




 So, this week was my sister, Natalie's Birthday (31!) CRAZY!!! I can't believe how old we're all getting! Anyway, our new "thing" in 2012 is going to be personalized Birthday greetings.... Get ready people!
Hopefully we can keep up with this & all our family will get one of these puppies this year (lots of hard work involved with this one!), Garrick says "what's up with Baylee being lazy?", Well... By the end of this year, I'll guarantee that she'll be carrying her own weight in the sign-holding department! ;)

I think these pictures are sooooo funny... all the kids look so goofy in them! :)
Sorry Nat, we do love you & wish you a very...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
 I thought this was a cute collage... I've been making my Granny some Birthday gifts (her birthday IS Preston's birthday... how cool is that??), anyway, I made this of her Great Grandkids... I think it's so cool that these kids are my parents & Garrick's parents grandkids... they all look so much alike! :)
Double cousins...

Labels: