Last week

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 Posted by Dana J.
Finding a sunny day has been kind of  rare lately... And now all the leaf's have fallen from the trees! So sad! :( Yesterday & today have been soooo dark, wet & rainy and it drags us down!!! I enjoy it when the sunlight seeps into our windows early in the morning & everything is light & bright! That's how last week was!! :)

Every morning these kids play in my bed, making tunnels & turning "invisible" - Aubree says "when you can hear me, but not see me!".

This week we've been making a lot of art projects and staying warm & dry inside, Aubree wants to be an "artist" she says. Yesterday she learned how to use the scissors - and oh boy, did she cut up EVERYTHING!! I even showed Natalie the living room via facetime & she said "whoa!". There were at least 500 tiny pieces of paper EVERYWHERE!! I kept sweeping the house, it was never-ending & it has started up again already today! ;)

Anyway, how cute is this little guy?? I just adore him! He's such a sweet & cuddly little guy! He talks SO much, putting 4 & 5 word sentences together. He's a real smart kid! He's funny too! Garrick & I crack up when we hear him & Aubs talking, it's funny that they communicate so well together. He's like a little parrot, always copying everything. Anyway in 2 months, this little guy will be TWO!! I guess, with him it's not too hard to imagine because he's a big guy & I kinda feel like he's been two for awhile now.

Anyway, this was last Fri., Preston 1 year, 10 months (almost), Baylee was 8 weeks, 2 days.




His dimples are starting to really get defined now... I just LOVE them!!! Of course, you can't see them in these pictures though.

Here he is playing with my new rosary from Jerusalem.... He just broke my other one that I had had for 11 years from Rome, looks like he's destine to destroy all my special rosaries! ;)

And here's Baylee... Just soaking in the sun! :)
Us - shows her size compared to me & Preston.
And.... Here's Aubree!!! :)

Last Thur.,... Outside enjoying the warm sun, in the evening. I love Aubs style!

How cute are these two???
Labels: