Baylee ~ 6 1/2 weeks
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Baylee is starting to give us lots of smiles, especially in the mornings. She's also starting to hang out with us, she loves looking out the sunny windows & likes to watch Aubree & Preston play.
Aubree likes to make me, make Baylee talk to her. So, a lot of the morning is Aubree & Baylee talking about everything. Preston is always trying to pick her up (he makes me nervous) & every morning he points to all her facial features & says "eye", "eye", "nose", "mouth", "cheek", etc. She doesn't seem to enjoy this part of her day too much & always seems shocked every time Preston touches her face.
She's sleeping in minimum 2 hour chunks at night... I wish the chunks were longer, I feel like I'm up way too much in the nights! But she isn't an overly fussy baby & I feel like she's becoming more easy-going every day. I hope it continues & I hope we get more and more smiles every day! :)
These pictures are of Baylee at 6 weeks 2 days, just hanging out on my bed...
And of course, wherever Baylee & I am... These two are right there too!! :)
Labels:










Post a Comment