Halloween Night
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Halloween has come & gone and now I need to find a way to rid the house from all this candy.
Is this holiday just punishment to parents? I swear the kids haven't eaten hardly anything healthy in days... It's driving me crazy! ;)
I'll give them another day to munch on candy, after that - back to normal!
Here are some pictures from our Trick or Treating evening, we joined up with some friends & went in their cozy neighborhood. It was definitely interesting to trick or treat with snow on the ground & snowmen in yards! :)
Warm boots were traded for the white heels...
Aubree is also triple layered! A stylish way of staying warm! :)
Clean up crews were out (there was quite a bit of damage from the snow storm - something to do with all the tree limbs getting heavy with snow since it was an early storm)
Aubree was quite the Trick or Treating pro - good thing she did all the work for the little guys! :)
Labels:












Post a Comment