I miss my blogging...
Monday, November 8, 2010
I've wanted to do so many posts, but can't find the time to do anything these days!! I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I have two crazy, rowdy kids who hardly ever seem to sleep anymore!!
I like how I just wrote that & Preston just NOW woke up from his much too short nap! :)
Well, I'm running out the door to get stuff to make Garrick lasagna.... So here's a couple pictures, with the hope I do some more posts!! :)
These were taken at a beautiful ranch, about 20 minutes outside of Gainesville - we were there for a barn party... The kids had a blast!
Aubree - 3
Preston - 9 months!!
Not the best picture... but shows off this little man's FOUR teeth!!! His eyes are still blue, but are turning into a more steel green... I think he's the cutest little boy ever!! He's so much fun & he's a big CLAPPER!!! I love how he claps all the time now... so sweet! :)
Labels:








Post a Comment