TWENTY-EIGHT years... SEVEN months & TWO weeks...
Saturday, September 4, 2010
The break down...
Garrick turned 28 a week ago...
Preston is almost 7 1/2 months...
Aubree will be THREE in 2 weeks!!!!!
I can not believe how busy life has been lately! Garrick started his first mod, in his second year at UF & also turned 28, at the end of the first school week - way to kick off the year! We had a fun get-together to ring in his birthday.
My Mom came out for a two-week visit, which was much-needed & just really, all-around wonderful. I miss her already, but truley cheerish the time we spent with her! :)
Preston is... well, I'll take the plunge & say it... crawling!! It was funny... Aubree started crawling at 7 months, 8 days. Preston started crawling at 7 months, 7 days... I hope this isn't the beginning of the notorious "sibling rivalry". We had a few bets going, we really weren't too sure if Preston would beat Aubree in the crawling department. The next milestone will be, walking... Aubree was a walker at around 9 1/2 months - I wonder if Preston will follow suit.
Aubree will be THREE.... THREE (I can't believe it!) in exactly two weeks!!! Where did the years go?? Seriously... where did they go?? Aubree is a pretty wonderful little girl, however - I do see us entering into those frightening, terrible three's (yes, I believe the rumor may be true... no such thing as "the terrible two's"). Overall, I can't complain. She loves imaginary play, she loves to to pretend I'm Aubree & she's the mom. She's very into mothering Preston - dressing him up, feeding him, checking to see if he has any teeth (every day!), of course - all of it is pretend play. Every now & then.. I'll sneak off to take a quick shower & leave those two in Aubree's room together - I'll peak back in after about a minute & I'll see a pink wash cloth on his head & she's just telling him what to do... Oh, poor Preston!
Tomorrow is the first Gator Home game... so of course I have Orange & Blue pride!!! I'm so excited for this football season; in about 9 hours... we'll be walking to campus to cheer on our beloved Gators!!!
GO GATORS!!!
Labels:










I so love coming to this blog!♥
It always makes me smile. (:
I love it- especially the picture of Aubs in her heels, pushing P around in the doll stroller. That picture is priceless!!
Looking through the photos from Garrick's birthday on Facebook made me reminisce of our bar photo shoots... seems like a lifetime ago!
Post a Comment