Aubree's THREE!!!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Lately.... I've been too tired, so I'll put some pictures up now, with the hope that I'll add more later.
The day came, that I never thought would come... MY BABY turned THREE & it just seems way too crazy. When people say, "children grow up so fast" - I knew it was true, but now it just feels scary!
Aubree has never had a Birthday PARTY before, so I figured I could throw a little something together for her... mainly because we have so many wonderful friends here & I also think this is the first birthday that she'll actually remember. We did an Ice Cream Sundae making party & Aubzy's had a great time! She got so many nice gifts (Thank you everyone!!!) & she is still talking about her special day!
I love this picture below... It's Aubs on her FIRST Birthday, I can't believe the little lady she's transformed into... It's completely amazing (I also can't believe I only had a point & shoot digital camera during that first year of her life... I LOVE my camera!) :)
Labels:










Happy 3rd Birthday to beautiful Aubree!! What a gorgeous party you had!!! LOVE the pictures, the colors, the theme....everything was fantastic!! :)
Thanks Lauren! It was fun... I've been meaning to tell you, Nathan's party was amazing! I loved looking through your pictures.... they're AWESOME!!!
Happy belated birthday to pretty, pretty Aubs! Can't wait to see her!! Maybe she'll get to know me...again! lol Wow, how colorful her party was! I know she must have loved it! (:
beautiful photos Dana. Hope you guys are doing well!!
Post a Comment