Ladera Ranch Water Park (can you tell I'm playing catch-up?)

Monday, July 12, 2010 Posted by Dana J.

A few times during our CA trip, we visited this awesome water park - which quite honestly could be a major motivation factor to me wanting to move back to Southern CA. This water park was so fun, it's the place to  be when the weather is gorgeous!
We went once as a "play date" with some kids, and a second time with our family friends, the Chmura's - that time was nice, we brought lunch & beers, it was soooooo relaxing, I would have thought I was in Vegas, but looking around, it's clear to see that 90% of the people in the water were under 7! ;)




Labels:
  1. We had such a great time while you were here and we miss you already! Come back again soon! I want to see Carson and Aubree laugh together again :)