...He's SIX months!!
Monday, July 26, 2010
And quite the little MAN!!
I can not believe how fast these last 6 months have gone by!!
Preston is sitting up like a semi-pro, IF he wants, he can sit for a good 10-15 minutes straight, before conking down on his head. He really enjoys sitting on the carpeted areas of our house & playing with Aubree. Any toy, phone, remote, piece of clothes goes instantly into his mouth - just like any 6 month old, I'm sure. Last week Aubree & I sat down and went through every one of her toys, putting the small ones (the kind that can be swallowed by a baby), in a box that Preston can't get to... because before I know it, he'll be crawling. He's gotten VERY attached to me, which makes it kind of hard, I think he's figured out the system & CAN cry for as long as it takes, to get to me! Lately he's been reaching for me, when sitting in his walker... I have to say, it melts my heart! I really, really love Preston & just enjoy his company so much - The best times in my day is when I am laying on the floor, playing with Aubree & Preston!
He's been taking to solids a little slower than I would like... I homemade him about 2 months of food, that's sitting in the freezer right now - so I hope he gets into the swing of things soon. By the way, making your own baby food is SO much cheaper & better than the jar food! I don't know why I didn't do this with Aubree. For about $10 of organic fruits & veggies, I can literally make 80 ounces of baby food! So... yes, my freezer is packed!
I feel like Preston has brought so much joy into our family! Aubree LOVES him... Like LOVES him like crazy! It''s so cute! She is always calling him "my baby" & sometimes tells me that SHE'S his Mom... that girl cracks me up! Anyway... All I keep thinking of right now is the Gator Football season, how random is that? I want football season to start... NOW! That's it! Hope everyone is well! :)
Labels:









these pictures melt my heart! we miss you guys so much! I wish I could give those little ones each a big hug.
Doesn't time fly when you're having fun?! How completely adorable they both are! Hope to see you soon...I want meet Mr. Preston!
Aims... we totally miss you!
Aunt Darlene, YES! Time does fly when you're having fun!!! We are looking forward to your visit!! :)
Post a Comment