This is how we stay cool....
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
...In the Gainesville heat.
Okay, I don't know if it's ME, the actual heat or this pregnancy... But I thought I was going to die of heat this weekend. I don't think I have sweat this much, since I was 19 & in Rome, Italy in the middle of the summer, with no A/C & a hot, hot sun pounding down on me & my sister!! :)
Since LoVida was still in town, Garrick thought it would be nice for us to walk to campus, see his classrooms, the business school & of course, the football stadium. Everyone was hot & right on campus, we saw the most perfect thing for my water-loving Aubree....
(Watch my little Aubzy's hot, pink-purple face turn back into her normal color!!
Ahhh... Finally, to get cooled down! :) )
Ahhh... Finally, to get cooled down! :) )
And MORE water!!!! For those of you in CA, you can see that my pregnancy is progressing... Here's my baby-bump!
Aubree being the huge Gator fan that she is, was so upset the stadium wasn't open! :(
(Really - she was so upset, she wanted to see Albert - I told her we would see him & Alberta on Saturday's game against Charleston Southern)
Labels:
Aubree,
Family,
Gainesville






Hi there! Welcome to Gainesville! I linked to your blog on the Gainesville Mom's site and read that you go to St. Augustine Church. My husband, 2 year old and I attend St. A's also! We have an awesome group there called "Young Married Couples" that you and your husband should check out. It's a great way to meet other couples, most of us are graduate students, and they provide on-site babysitting for the kids, too! Our next get-together is on Friday, September 25 at 6:30 PM. Join our facebook group by following this link:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=49668847502
I hope to meet you soon!
~Melissa
Post a Comment