Florida vs. Charleston Southern (game 1)

Saturday, September 5, 2009 Posted by Dana J.
With no surprise, Gators beat the Bucs 62-3. Pretty much the game went like this, touchdown, after touchdown, after touchdown for the Gators!

Walking into one of the many & the least crowded student gates:
Aubree cheering on her Gators:

Aubree & I just attended our first Florida Football game & had the best time ever. Garrick would go to some games back in the 80's when he was a little boy... So, this wasn't his first.

Aubree was dancing, clapping, cheering, doing the Gator Chomp & saying "Go Gay-Gays" (Go Gators) over & over again. She loved the noise, all the people & the commotion. I enjoyed the game also... I just wasn't able to watch much of it because of Aubree & also it was HOT!!!! I was so hot, I kept feeling nauseous & had to sit down... The undergrad students don't ever sit down, they stand for three hours straight, oh to be 18 again! :) Haha... j/k I should just say, Oh to not be pregnant! :) We were originally sitting with the undergrads & then moved to our "old people" section - our fellow late 20's MBA people -aka: the sitters! :)

We had fun & I know Aubree went to bed tonight & is dreaming of Orange, Blue & Albert... And Garrick is probably wishing he didn't drink so much....right about now!

Tailgating in the quad w/ the MBA group & wearing her FAVORITE dress, if you haven't noticed!

Marching Band going through the campus

Our seats... Student section, $10 a pop, can't beat it!

Watching the Gators:

Our view

Having SO much fun!!!

Leaving the stadium & going to get Garrick a two pound burger (really!)
  1. Christopher love all the pictures and the videos of Aubree! He says "Thank you for the pictures." (couldn't get any more out of him besides "house" and "legos" haha). Hope you're doing well!