Saturday... FUQUA Graduation!!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 Posted by Dana J.

One of the two big days of our trip. Saturday was the Business school graduation, it was held in the famous Basketball Gymnasium, Cameron Indoor Stadium.... The ceremony was beautiful & emotional - what a great accomplishment these Business Grad Students achieved. I felt so proud of Eric & so happy that I was there to celebrate in the huge achievement for both Eric & Natalie!

Arriving for the Ceremony early Saturday morning, Timmy strapping on Natalie's 6 inch stiletto's! :)

Aubree & me rushing to get some good seats

We got there very early & got some good seats

The other photographer in the family - between the two of us, I think we got about 1,000 pictures.

In 3 years we'll all be back for Timmy's MBA Graduation! Congrats Timmy, he's a future Duke FUQUA student! :)

The class walks in - and the tears start for me!

A very gifted, accomplished class of 2009

....About to receive his diploma

Congrats Eric! :)

My wonderful sister & her very bright, successful husband!

We're so proud of these two!!

Aub's with Chocolate on her face AGAIN!!

The girls of the family
Labels: ,
  1. What great pictures, Dana! I'm so sorry I missed it. I know I'd have cried like a baby, remembering my Eric crying after me on the day I got married. He didn't want me to leave him! He was my very first baby boy!
    All of Bidie's boys are successful.
    I can't begin to imagine how so very proud of them she must be.
    I love you sweetie.

    Darlene