I gotta finish these Duke posts!!!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 Posted by Dana J.
I was wanting to do one post for each day because the weekend was so fun & jam-packed! We'll see how far I get....

Friday morning there was a humid, southern rain... With some lightning & thunder....
Very cozy!!!


By the afternoon, the weather cleared up & it got pretty warm. Friday night, FUQUA (Duke's business school) had a cocktail party for all the MBA Grad students & their families - the food was amazing & so were all the yummy cocktails! :)

5/8's The Javidi family

Aubree is Gammy's girl - Aubree named LoVida "NaNa" - so I should say, "the new NaNa" :)

Party Girl!!!

My little parents, so proud of their Son-In-Law's achievements! :)

Garrick & Aubree always bond over dessert! :)

SUGAR BABY!!!!

My sweetest, most precious little girl... I'm so lucky to have her in my life!

The Original NaNa knows how to party & puts us ALL to shame!! :)
Labels: ,
  1. dude. your kid is so stinkin adorable!!! you two make pretty babies!

  2. Dana I love that first picture of Aubree at the window with the rain... so adorable!!