Playing in the backyard

Tuesday, December 9, 2008 Posted by Dana J.

There are so many leaves in the backyard right now! Aubree loves the crunching of leaves under her feet... and I love the joy she gets from stomping in all the piles of leaves. Aubree's all time favorite spot in the backyard is the beautiful bridge Uncle Bobby built. A tiny creek from the American River runs right through the backyard... So Uncle Bobby, with all his skill built the nicest bridge in the back.

For the last five days or so the weather has been miserable, the news named the week of bad weather the "Frosty Fog". We have not seen the sun in almost a week & the temperature hasn't been able to get out of the 40's. I don't mind the weather so much, but when you're one... You just want to play in the sun, you know? :)

Since today the sun was out, so were we!! Aubree was giggling & running around. I was jumping around too & that really got her going... Now she's tired & I'm even more tired - I'm aging!! Haha j/k.








This is what the yard looks like; covered in leaves... We had all these leaves cleaned up a week ago... So, they sure are "falling" :):

Labels:
  1. Dana, these pictures are beautiful! I lover her rosy cheeks and sweet smile (something I rarely see in person, little ms. serious!)
    She's a natural model!

  2. she is so cute! what a great backyard!