CSL
Monday, December 15, 2008

So, I just got back from my Christmas party with my co-workers & feeling so much joy!! I really, really work with the most amazing women at the best company!
It's one thing to work for a great person, it's another thing when you also love your boss all of your co-workers & consider them family. I have been working for this company for over two years now & they have been involved in almost every aspect of my life - my marriage, my growing family & all of my growth in general.
We sat around today, eating sushi & just talking - never a quiet moment with 5 women & a baby... I feel so fortunate to be able to bring Aubree with me every time I go into the office. We did a gift exchange (secret Santa) & it was so much fun... Cory got me & cracks me up - in just a few months, she knows me too well (but we're a lot a like).
I forgot my camera, but I have some pictures from last week when we got our company Christmas tree... Too cool, huh? How many co-workers go to a Christmas tree lot to get a tree & then all decorate it together???
LOVE these women... Michelle, Vivian, Cory & (pregnant) Gretchen!! :)
(Aubree had to get into that picture too! :) )
"... I saw my boss kiss ole' Santa Clause"
Michelle & Viv
Me & my preggo Gretch
My little bug was there too...
Labels:






Hej min amerikanska familj! That is in swedish but I am sure you can guess it..? From sweden aunt Ann wish you all: God Jul!
Post a Comment