2015 - Here we go!
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Was my last post seriously 1.5 years ago?
Suddenly I have been inspired… Maybe it's looking at my last post & not quite recognizing those little kid's sweet faces….
Knowing that I now have a 7 1/2 year old...
AUBREE:
*My sweet girl is in first grade
*Favorite Subject: Gym
*Height: 4 feet 2 inches - 84th percentile
*Weight: 47.6 lb - 38th percentile
*Has 6 permanent adult teeth
*Favorite color: (still) blue
*Favorite snack: Carrots
*Favorite food: (still) Fesenjaan
*Favorite animal: Polar Bear
*Favorite Season: Winter
*Favorite place: Disney World
*Best Friend: Finley (just became friends)
*Favorite activity: Painting
*Favorite book: American girl
*Favorite Toy: Coca Cola Bear
*Anything else you'd like to say? "I like to take pictures! My favorite movie is 'Land Before Time'"
…. A 5 year old (in a week):
PRESTON:
*This big boy starts Kindergarten in the fall!!
*Has not lost any baby teeth yet!
*Height: 3 feet 9.5 inches - 89th percentile
*Weight: 44 lb - 76th percentile
*Favorite color: Red
*Favorite snack: Graham crackers
*Favorite food: French Toast
*Favorite animal: Ostrich
*Favorite Season: Spring
*Favorite place: Apple Orchard
*Best Friend: Aubree
*Favorite activity: Fishing
*Favorite book: My Bible
*Favorite Toy: My Bear
*Anything else you'd like to say? "I want to go up to the mountains to fish!"
….And one wild 3.5 year old:
MISS BAYLEE:
*Height: 3 feet 5 inches - 97th percentile
*Weight: 36.8 lb - 94th percentile
*Baylee is obsessed with dressing up.
*She's very physically gifted - very athletic & brave girl!
*Favorite color: Yellow
*Favorite snack: Marshmallows
*Favorite food: Mac n Cheese
*Favorite animal: Elephant
*Favorite Season: Fall
*Favorite place: Disney World
*Best Friend: Skylar (next door neighbor)
*Favorite activity: Golf
*Favorite book: Dr. Suess
*Favorite Toy: Dress up clothes
*Anything else you'd like to say? "I like to dress up. Frozen" ooookay… that was interesting!
What's new since my last post?
1) We're living almost 600 miles south of where we were back in July of 2013. We are now proud North Carolinians. We moved to the Charlotte area this past June (2014)
2) We bought a house! (Which means we have no plans of leaving NC anytime soon - maybe never!)
3) Our house backs up to a forest & we installed a zipline for the kids:
4) Instead of sledding on snow, the kids have taken up some good ole' redneck sledding
(in the backyard, pictured with our wonderful friends; the Kieffer boys)
5) I failed & didn't mail our Christmas cards this year… So please don't feel like I snubbed anyone, I was just truly, very unexpectedly busy towards the end of last year and I couldn't get a good picture of the kids - I tried, but failed! :(
6) And SIX will be a good number to end on. There have been many more changes, but SIX is the biggest for 2015 for us…. Because by the end of the summer we will be a family of SIX - so happy to be expecting our fourth child! :)
Suddenly I have been inspired… Maybe it's looking at my last post & not quite recognizing those little kid's sweet faces….
Knowing that I now have a 7 1/2 year old...
AUBREE:
*My sweet girl is in first grade
*Favorite Subject: Gym
*Height: 4 feet 2 inches - 84th percentile
*Weight: 47.6 lb - 38th percentile
*Has 6 permanent adult teeth
*Favorite color: (still) blue
*Favorite snack: Carrots
*Favorite food: (still) Fesenjaan
*Favorite animal: Polar Bear
*Favorite Season: Winter
*Favorite place: Disney World
*Best Friend: Finley (just became friends)
*Favorite activity: Painting
*Favorite book: American girl
*Favorite Toy: Coca Cola Bear
*Anything else you'd like to say? "I like to take pictures! My favorite movie is 'Land Before Time'"
…. A 5 year old (in a week):
PRESTON:
*This big boy starts Kindergarten in the fall!!
*Has not lost any baby teeth yet!
*Height: 3 feet 9.5 inches - 89th percentile
*Weight: 44 lb - 76th percentile
*Favorite color: Red
*Favorite snack: Graham crackers
*Favorite food: French Toast
*Favorite animal: Ostrich
*Favorite Season: Spring
*Favorite place: Apple Orchard
*Best Friend: Aubree
*Favorite activity: Fishing
*Favorite book: My Bible
*Favorite Toy: My Bear
*Anything else you'd like to say? "I want to go up to the mountains to fish!"
….And one wild 3.5 year old:
MISS BAYLEE:
*Height: 3 feet 5 inches - 97th percentile
*Weight: 36.8 lb - 94th percentile
*Baylee is obsessed with dressing up.
*She's very physically gifted - very athletic & brave girl!
*Favorite color: Yellow
*Favorite snack: Marshmallows
*Favorite food: Mac n Cheese
*Favorite animal: Elephant
*Favorite Season: Fall
*Favorite place: Disney World
*Best Friend: Skylar (next door neighbor)
*Favorite activity: Golf
*Favorite book: Dr. Suess
*Favorite Toy: Dress up clothes
*Anything else you'd like to say? "I like to dress up. Frozen" ooookay… that was interesting!
What's new since my last post?
1) We're living almost 600 miles south of where we were back in July of 2013. We are now proud North Carolinians. We moved to the Charlotte area this past June (2014)
2) We bought a house! (Which means we have no plans of leaving NC anytime soon - maybe never!)
3) Our house backs up to a forest & we installed a zipline for the kids:
4) Instead of sledding on snow, the kids have taken up some good ole' redneck sledding
(in the backyard, pictured with our wonderful friends; the Kieffer boys)
5) I failed & didn't mail our Christmas cards this year… So please don't feel like I snubbed anyone, I was just truly, very unexpectedly busy towards the end of last year and I couldn't get a good picture of the kids - I tried, but failed! :(
(My poor Aubree had the flu, it was cold & we were rushed… It just wasn't flying!)
6) And SIX will be a good number to end on. There have been many more changes, but SIX is the biggest for 2015 for us…. Because by the end of the summer we will be a family of SIX - so happy to be expecting our fourth child! :)
Labels:















Post a Comment