Our cancelled Halloween...

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 Posted by Dana J.
... Winter Storm Athena
...and, all back to normal.

Our Governor, Chris Christie cancelled Halloween & rescheduled it for, Monday November 5th. Then our city Mayor cancelled Halloween all together, I was hoping our town/neighborhood would come to their senses & get out there to restore "normal", as they say... But nope! People played by the rules.... So Halloween was cancelled, but we did carve pumpkins, dress up & eat candy!

I only got pictures of the pumpkin part though...

 Pumpkins (left to right): Preston, Baylee & Aubree

 Then, on Wednesday, November 7th (2 days after we got power)...
Winter Storm Athena hit us! :)
 Actually, as I write this... The ground is blanketed in our SECOND snow fall of the season....
 The kids ate too much snow...


Fall colored trees & snow...
 Goofy kids!
 And, our pumpkins got some snow too!
 Then, by the next week... All was dry & all was clear and we played outside... even though it was cold!

Labels: