Family News!!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Garrick, Aubree & I are pleased to announce my pregnancy!!! We found out about a month ago, I'm almost 9 weeks. The due date is February 3, 2010 (the day after my birthday), but knowing my luck I'll probably be in labor on Superbowl Sunday & deliver mid-game... Ahhhh!!!
Aubree, we think is understanding this "there's a baby in Mommy's belly" story, because she points to my belly & says, "Bebe" & gives the baby kisses. She'll be an amazing older sister & we can't wait for the little one's arrival! :)
Aubree will be two in September & is potty trained when at home. She wears her Dora the Explorer underwear & goes to the toilet when she needs to go... So we're very pleased. The only time she goes pee in her diaper is when she's sleeping, or when we're away from home. I would hope that Aubree will be fully potty trained by the time she is 2, that's when she'll be moving into her toddler "big girl" bed & just in time to get the crib ready for Baby #2!
Aubzy is talking quite a bit & has become such a Daddy's Girl!!! All she wants to do is to be with her Dada. Daddy goes & buys her new shoes often & that seems to be her weakness - she says "shoes" about 50 times a day! She talks to her Dad a lot! I just hear her going on for 20 minutes straight with her arms moving all over the place, telling BIG stories! Maybe she sees me always talking up a storm to Daddy.... She probably thinks he's the guy to go talk to. Poor Garrick, two overly talkative girls... he needs his boy! ;)
We're in a heat wave... 107 degrees today, so I've been pretty sick! I don't know why the heat is so miserable when you're pregnant & I'm only a little bit pregnant. I've lost weight in the last month, but my belly is definitely getting some shape. I can feel my uterus when I lay down... So I think I'll start "showing" pretty soon! :)
When the weather actually lets us enjoy the outdoors, I'll be sure to get some updated pics of Aubree up here!
Aubree, we think is understanding this "there's a baby in Mommy's belly" story, because she points to my belly & says, "Bebe" & gives the baby kisses. She'll be an amazing older sister & we can't wait for the little one's arrival! :)
Aubree will be two in September & is potty trained when at home. She wears her Dora the Explorer underwear & goes to the toilet when she needs to go... So we're very pleased. The only time she goes pee in her diaper is when she's sleeping, or when we're away from home. I would hope that Aubree will be fully potty trained by the time she is 2, that's when she'll be moving into her toddler "big girl" bed & just in time to get the crib ready for Baby #2!
Aubzy is talking quite a bit & has become such a Daddy's Girl!!! All she wants to do is to be with her Dada. Daddy goes & buys her new shoes often & that seems to be her weakness - she says "shoes" about 50 times a day! She talks to her Dad a lot! I just hear her going on for 20 minutes straight with her arms moving all over the place, telling BIG stories! Maybe she sees me always talking up a storm to Daddy.... She probably thinks he's the guy to go talk to. Poor Garrick, two overly talkative girls... he needs his boy! ;)
We're in a heat wave... 107 degrees today, so I've been pretty sick! I don't know why the heat is so miserable when you're pregnant & I'm only a little bit pregnant. I've lost weight in the last month, but my belly is definitely getting some shape. I can feel my uterus when I lay down... So I think I'll start "showing" pretty soon! :)
When the weather actually lets us enjoy the outdoors, I'll be sure to get some updated pics of Aubree up here!
(Our first Ultrasound picture... 130 bpm & that beautiful little flicker of life!)
Labels:
Family






Congrats to you,too (again)!!! We are so happy that you are doing well. 9 weeks already?! Can't believe that I am 14 weeks... I have only gained about 2 pounds and barely showing. With Matthew I had already gained about 12 pounds and I think I was shopping for maternity clothes.Love the ultrasound picture (your lil baby!!)... looks like my 7 week one:)
That's awesome that Aubree is potty trained... good job mama:) I am hoping to have Matthew potty trained before the baby...we'll see! Or I'll have to babies to change with two different size diapers in my diaper bag..hehe
so happy for you!! you are such a great mama!!
Post a Comment