We had a wonderful Easter this year! Aubree got to experience her first Easter Egg hunt - which she dominated! LoVida is in town & we had a nice, relaxing day coloring eggs, going to Mass & having a BBQ w/ all the yummy home made country fixings!!
...Early morning, "She's got the look" :)
First Easter Egg of the day (I love those plastic ones!!!)
What a gal!
Family.... (Mommy, Daddy, Aubree & Ace... my love!)
.... Dada, Gammy & my precious pie, Aubree
Aubs digging through all Gammy's Easter gifts:
Coloring Eggs....
No pictures of Aubree hunting eggs - I manged to max out all the hard drive space on one of our computers with pictures! I think I've been averaging 2,000 pics/week. When I upload to the other computer I'll post pics of Aubree & her Easter Egg hunt! :) Hope you all had a nice Easter too!! :)
Dana, I'm dying over that first picture!! I want to print it out and frame it! I love her!!! It was so nice to see you two in person. hope we can arrange that again soon.
Love the pics! Looks like the weather cooperated. Looking forward to seeing Aubree hunting the eggs. You're making very special memories!
Darlene
Dana, I'm dying over that first picture!! I want to print it out and frame it! I love her!!! It was so nice to see you two in person. hope we can arrange that again soon.
PS - she looks so cute with her hair pulled back
Post a Comment