Saturday in Davis...
Monday, February 23, 2009
20 Minutes west of Sacramento is a cute college town called Davis (where UC Davis is - Garrick, Natalie & Eric all attended Davis). Every Saturday they have a farmers market, I love going because they usually have about 20+ puppies you can adopt every weekend. They come from shelters all over the local area. Aubree screams & goes crazy over all these sweet little "baby dogs", Aubree gets to hold them, pet them & play with them... It's awesome, but Garrick always says "NO" when I find one I want... And I always find a few I WANT!! Errr... one day!
We also went out to lunch at the "Silver Dragon", this awesome Chinese place where you can get a #J (? ...haha, don't ask!), it's generals chicken, chow mein, fried rice & an egg roll (all for about $5 & it's a lot of food - more then I can eat!) . They have these crab stuffed wontons (10 for about $3) that are out of this world!!! I could literally eat them for Breakfast, lunch & Dinner - yah & I don't even like Crab stuffed wontons!!
Anyway, here are some pictures from that day (conveniently I didn't take any pictures of what I just wrote about (farmers market, puppies & Silver Dragon)) - I need to step it up when it comes to taking pictures... Especially because Garrick got me a new digital camera for Christmas.


Daddy got Aubree the Radio Flyer & it's me who gets the exercise with it! Rhummmm...(Do you see that face??? I'm about to be in BIG trouble if I don't start pushing again!) :)
We also went out to lunch at the "Silver Dragon", this awesome Chinese place where you can get a #J (? ...haha, don't ask!), it's generals chicken, chow mein, fried rice & an egg roll (all for about $5 & it's a lot of food - more then I can eat!) . They have these crab stuffed wontons (10 for about $3) that are out of this world!!! I could literally eat them for Breakfast, lunch & Dinner - yah & I don't even like Crab stuffed wontons!!
Anyway, here are some pictures from that day (conveniently I didn't take any pictures of what I just wrote about (farmers market, puppies & Silver Dragon)) - I need to step it up when it comes to taking pictures... Especially because Garrick got me a new digital camera for Christmas.
Aubree at the park in Davis (she's got that slide down!)
Daddy got Aubree the Radio Flyer & it's me who gets the exercise with it! Rhummmm...(Do you see that face??? I'm about to be in BIG trouble if I don't start pushing again!) :)
Labels:






Dana... she is so BIG!! What a cutie pie:) Looks like you also had a very busy weekend! Can't wait to see you all again (hopefully) soon!
Post a Comment